2019 Toyota 4Runner Trim Levels: Which One Is Right For You?
The 2019 Toyota 4Runner is one of the best SUVs and off-roaders you can own today. Whether you’re driving on the streets of Hendersonville or on off-road terrain, the 4Runner can handle it with ease. Even 2019 Toyota 4Runner models can still drive well even after many years and miles on them, this is why our Clarksville customers shop for them at Music City Autoplex!
But many of our customers who are interested in this SUV aren’t sure what the 2019 Toyota 4Runner trim levels are? If you’re one of them, use this guide brought to you by the specialists at our Madison dealership to see all of the 2019 Toyota 4Runner trim levels and their features. You can also visit us today to see them in person and apply for financing with our finance center to get a great deal now!
What Are The 2019 Toyota 4Runner Trim Levels?
There are a total of seven 2019 Toyota 4Runner trims available at our Madison dealership and each one brings something new to your driving experience. Check them and their prices out below:
- 2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5: Starting at $35,310 MSRP*
- 2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium: Starting at $37,140 MSRP*
- 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road: Starting at $38,485 MSRP*
- 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium: Starting at $40,395 MSRP*
- 2019 Toyota 4Runner Limited: Starting at $43,625 MSRP*
- 2019 Toyota 4Runner Limited Nightshade Edition: Starting at $45,365 MSRP*
- 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro: Starting at $46,815 MSRP*
2019 Toyota 4Runner Features
Whether you’re looking for performance specs or interior features, you can find what you’re looking for in a used Toyota 4Runner. There are loads of interior and performance features to give you an exhilarating drive through Nashville and abroad. See what’s available to you in these vehicles below:
- Toyota 4Runner SR5: In-key remote keyless entry system, cruise control, backup camera with projected path, and Entune™ Audio Plus
- Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium: SofTex®-trimmed heated front seats, 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, HomeLink universal transceiver, Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation and Entune™ App Suite, and auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road: Air conditioning with air filter and second-row vents, TRD shift knob, TRD off-road floor mats, and glare-resistant mechanical inside rearview mirror
- Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium: SofTex®-trimmed 40/20/40 split reclining and fold-flat second-row seat, “TRD” red lettering on the driver and front passenger headrests, and power windows with auto up/down and jam protection in all positions
- Toyota 4Runner Limited: Smart Key System with Push Button Start and remote illuminated entry, and Entune™ Premium JBL® Audio with Integrated Navigation system and Entune™ App Suite
- Toyota 4Runner Limited Nightshade Edition: Dual-zone automatic climate control with air filter and second row-vents, perforated leather-trimmed heated and ventilated front seats, dual sun visors with illuminated vanity mirrors and extenders, and one cargo area 120V 100W/400W AC power outlet
- Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro: Overhead console with Multi-terrain Select, TRD Pro floor mats, front pedal parking brake, and 10 (12 on three-row models) cup and bottle holders
Test Drive The 2019 Toyota 4Runner at Music City Autoplex
Get yourself a vehicle that can take you further. If you’re interested in the 2019 4Runner, visit our Madison dealership and see them in person today. Contact us for more information!
More from Music City Autoplex
One of the top SUVs on the roads of Clarksville today is the Honda CR-V. You get all of the conveniences of an SUV with the efficiency and reliability of a Honda. Out of all the specs and features that our Nashville customers love about this vehicle, the Honda CR-V gas mileage tops them all….
The 2019 Toyota 4Runner is one of the best SUVs and off-roaders you can own today. Whether you’re driving on the streets of Hendersonville or on off-road terrain, the 4Runner can handle it with ease. Even 2019 Toyota 4Runner models can still drive well even after many years and miles on them, this is why…
First and foremost, we’d like to make it clear that Music City Autoplex does not sell tires for the GMC Sierra 1500. We just know that many of our Nashville customers like to customize their trucks, and want to help you find the answers to your automotive questions. Read our breakdown of the best tires for GMC…